The purpose of this document guide is to provide any information that you would need to securely monetize your data through the platform. Please note that we can accept your data through our API endpoints or through secure batch transmissions. Please contact our data onboarding team or ester shin, our head of operations at email@example.com
If you are not able to find the information you are looking for, or you have any questions, please refer to our help center.
Pentadata is firmly committed to the protection of your Personal Information and believes that you should have certain controls over how this sensitive information is used. Pursuant to this end, Pentadata believes in the following principles, which are intended to promote the fair, efficient, and effective use of consumer data:
- The Right to Transparency – You have the right to be provided with a clear, understandable explanation of how your Personal Information is collected, used, shared, and retained by that business. This includes being presented with a clear notice about the purpose of the data collection in the context of the relationship between you and the business.
- The Right to Consent – You have the right to be presented with an explicit consent to the processing of your Personal Information. This consent should clearly explain why the business needs to process your Personal Information.
- The Right to Choice and Control – Businesses should give you a choice over
how your Personal Information is used, and the ability to limit the disclosure of your data. Unless required to perform a service, and where it’s not covered under the business’s privacy statement, you also have the right (1) to know what Personal Information is disclosed to thirdparties, (2) to request such disclosure not take place, or (3) to prohibit marketing of your personal data.
- The Right to Access – You have the right to access your Personal Information held by the business. This also includes any observational data, inferences derived from your browsing
history, social media, or location tracking.
- The Right to Data Portability – You have the right to receive a copy of your Personal Information from the business in a readable and easy-to-use format.
- The Right to Correct and Delete Data – You have the right to ensure that your Personal Information is correct and accurate. You also have the right, to correct inaccuracies of such data and have such data deleted.
- The Right to Data Security – You have the right to ensure that your Personal
Information is secured in a way that is appropriate for the sensitivity of the data and current established standards.
You are free to exercise any of these rights in your interactions with Pentadata.