Consumers have a right to control their financial data.
Businesses that consumers trust have the right to build data-driven tools that deliver innovation, choice and control.
Pentadata supports these rights.
Our commitment is to:
- Never enable the use of data without a consumer’s permission
- Ensure that our customers use data fairly and securely
- Share the value of the data
All data contributed to the platform must have consumer and merchant consent in the US (consumer consent in Europe).
We require an opt-in acknowledgment for all data sources contributing to the platform.
We use only the latest standards in encryption, tokenization and security. We are PCI compliant and always tokenize our data.
- After the initial enrollment of a card, the card number is tokenized & encrypted.
- The full card number is never stored on the platform.
- The platform is secured by firewalls and undergoes continuous monitoring to ensure data security.
- The platform is PCI compliant.
If you have any questions about how we handle data, please contact your on-boarding manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.